Monday, June 23, 2008

A Thousand Years of Pain


Kami wrote:
Kami moved towards the chalk board and began drawing as the battle and struggle behind him continued. The board was white, and the chalk in his hand was black, so that as he wrote, a dust with no luminosity in its color washed onto the board. He kept and eye on what was happening though, no matter how cold he portrayed himself to be, in the end he wouldn't allow any of them to be hurt too badly.

He began drawing what seemed like a skeleton on the board as he could only listen to Suweh's role. She was slowly turning demonic near him and he didn't do anything to stop her. No one else deserved such a fate, such a penance, to live along side a sickening monster. He would heal her one day, when he too gained the might beyond his status.

Suweh chomped down hardly on one of the clone's hands, successfully disarming it of its metallic weapon, but the clone retaliated by counter attacking with its other armed hand, slashing at Suweh. Though she was able to duck out of the way, she was forced quite a distance away from the clone. The second clone only approached Hibiki, and in unison they both bent to drive the kunai through Hibiki's throat, temple, and heart. But Hibiki had been healed temporarily, he needed a task to give Amatsu amidst the chaos.

He turned to her and smiled, signaling her to come to the chalk board. With an nonchalant posture, Kami walked slowly over to the desk, which was in front of the chalk board, and sat down. When she would arrive, he would give her the directions;

"Would you kindly point out all of the human pressure points please?"

He tried to smile, but anyone who had seen him enough could tell it wasn't genuine, wasn't real, was merely a semblance of kindness. The absurd emotions that had been running rampant in his veins lately made him angry at himself. He had been weak enough to allow adulteration, infection of some sort into his mind, one so twisted that he could not bring himself to comfortability near her.

He tried to think of what Hibiki would give as an answer to his questions rather than himself, hopefully the kid wouldn't give an answer of total idiocy, though Kami didn't expect anything less than correctness from him. How troublesome...

ooc
-Suweh bites Clone 1's arm, disarms kunai, but Clone 1 strikes with other kunai.
-Clone 1 and Clone 2 are now reallllllly close to Hibiki
-Amatsu is not allowed to attack any clone >.< That is Suweh's test =)
-Skipped Hibiki, his rping doesn't effect yours anyway, take your time kid XD



Kashiwa Amatsu wrote:
The next phase of the exam actually proved a little more difficult. As she approached Kami, she could see that he was drawing something that vaguely resembled human on the black, or rather, white board. Then she heard his question:

"Would you kindly point out all of the human pressure points please?"

Amatsu looked for a moment at the drawing on the board, and then thought hard. The question seemed evasive to her, and for a while, she could come up with not much of an answer. Something inside of her panicked at first; at this rate, she would probably fail this examination, especially if all she needed was to fail one question. She shook her head slightly, gathering her thoughts together, before finally speaking.

"The body has about eight hundred pressure points, owing to the gathering of nerve networks at different parts of the body..." She paused, hoping that she was saying the right stuff.

"These pressure points can be found mainly on the head; torso, which covers the chest and back; arms and legs. The brain is in the head, and a large network of veins are connected here, thus making almost the entire head a mass of pressure points. Attached to many of our internal organs like the liver, heart and spleen are still a bunch of networks. Also on the torso is the solar plexor, which I'm sure you know quite well about. The arms, especially at the armpits and wrists, and the legs, especially at the thighs, knees and feet, all have numerous pressure points. Not to mention the neck and groin as having large masses of nerve endings."

Everything had sort of come out in a jumble, and she honestly hoped that she wasn't betraying the nervousness that hid within her.


Little Hirosue dodged the attack with a roll.
Sprang up behind the clone into a low crawl.
Little Hirosue aligned with the window for her aim.
Sneaked up the clone for a thousand years of pain.

Little Suweh then used up the butt stroke of doom.
Now stomping fast and swift across the white room.
Little Suweh then stubbornly defended Hibiki-san.
With four identical clones now circling like the sun.


[Actions:]
• Hirosue sneaks up behind Muddy 1, aligned with the window.
• Hirosue tries to use Thousand Years of Pain* on Muddy 1.
• Hirosue then moves to defend Hibiki and uses Clone*
• Mastered = *


Kiyokawa Hibiki wrote:
I sat up in the dark room after I finished answering Kami's questions. I didn't know what his problem was but my body was still in extreme pain all over. As I strove to deal with the aching pains flowing through my body I took a good look in the room around me. The room was completely dark and seemed to stretch on beyond sight. There was no indication of which direction led to the exit much less to where I was. The only things that stood out as odd in the room where the two people in it. Me and Kami. I found myself hating the man more and more especially because of his odd methods of testing myself but I figured he knew what he was doing. I didn't have much time to concern myself with such things though.

My hand burst into extreme pain as if someone had dropped a huge weight upon it. I watched as my hand went into a throe and I felt as if it would never stop. Then Kami went on again asking me questions in the middle of the event. I knew he was not quite right in the head but he definitely had some sort of other problem as well. Right now though, I had to focus. I quickly went through Kami's questions, one after another and found that I had soon answered all of his questions. None of them had been extremely hard to remember nor had I been in to much pain to answer them but I did find the task exhausting to a extent. Luckily once again I felt someone touching my arm and hand.

I felt striking pain at first, as if someone was taking my arms and pulling the bones back strait. It wasn't long before the pain was replaced with the odd sensation of of water flowing around my arm and then finally the cold tingling of it being frozen accompanied by the odd but refreshing relief that doing so provided. Eventually I felt as if my arm was begining to be held into place and before long I felt the odd comfort of it being wrapped and placed on a soft object. Of course by no means did any of this stop the pain but somehow I found that I could still move my body without disrupting the pain in any way, shape, or form. Slowly though I turned my gaze away from my hand and back to Kami. I hated him so.

Hibiki's Answers wrote:

1) What process is used to treat scars surgically?
-Subcision
2) Say you and your team were all injured by an opponent very much stronger, and this opponent were approaching your location. What would you do? Run or stay and fight? Assuming of course that they would arrive without giving you a chance to do much healing.
-I would use my fukimi bari to poison the oppenent. Once poisoned I'd follow up by using clone and mist clone and having them run around and some of them appear to be healing my allies. I'd take advantage of this chance and heal my allies and in the meantime my oppnent would be slowly eaten away by my poison.
3) What's the difference between a Varicose vein and a Spider vein?
-Spider veins are small dilated blood vessels near the surface of the skin and Varicose veins are veins that have become enlarged and twisted.

No comments: