Monday, June 23, 2008

Sleeping at Class


Sunaku Niwa wrote:
The Sunaku blushed lightly as she heard the response in her headset. The Anbu Sennin himself had just gotten mad at her, but hey he did sound pretty cute. This thought of course caused the Sunaku to pause and wondered. What in the world, maybe I have been in drag for way to long…nah it is just my mind being weird like always.

“Okay kids guess my package will be arriving shortly. Now then while we wait I would really like for you all too hmm write a list of complaints towards me. Because I can tell you hate me already…and well the lesson is kind of stuck until the package gets here.”

A rather odd request but if denied the Sunaku would find something even odder for them to do. So if they didn’t wish to end up cleaning up some nasty toilet that hasn’t been cleaned for decades they best do as told.



Little Hirosue head bobbed and heard what Niwa said.
Gently bit her lip, tired and now wanting to sleep in bed.
Little Hirosue covered her face with Saya's little furry body.
Slowly peeked around while munching her chocolate goody.

Little Suweh then hugged her little friend for dear comfort.
Avoiding to get sand in her little eyes blowing back and forth.
Little Suweh dared to make a little kitty nap sniffing her 'pillow'.
Just as the tower of sand slowly hovered making its soft billow.



Ayachi Takeo wrote:
Takeo was still annoyed of course, and now the Sunaku had given him some means by which to vent. Why not utilize them? The main one was because he hadn't exactly brought writing materials to a ninja lesson. Anything about the ninja way that could be learned on paper was usually done at the academy. Apparently doing anything as an academy student outside of the village that they could do inside would be stupid because of "The dangers that lay outside the protection of Leaf's gate." What, were a bunch of S-class nukes going to show up and kill them in the meantime or something? As if that would ever happen.

"Yeah, I didn't really bring any paper with me. I don't suppose you'd be willing to lend me the means to criticize. Not like I need a paper to do that... but somehow, it feels as if going against your directions might be a little less than prudent."




Noiru Aki wrote:
[Mei is going to be inactive for a week or so, then lets just say she went home bcs mom said so -_-]


Aki quickly started to think about the million things she wanted to complain about as soon as the sunaku mentioned the request.
Well, first, you made my mind no longer innocent. Then, you made half my blood go into my face and I am still looking like I am blushing. And lets not talk about you surprises... Aki didn't really felt like telling the complains which were millions to the sensei so she sat quietly on a rock. She grabbed her 'lucky charm' and putted it 'safe' on her pocket again.

No comments: