Monday, June 23, 2008

Permission to Vent


Sunaku Niwa wrote:
The Sunaku laughed lightly, of course no one brought paper what was I thinking! Hmmm maybe I should just let them vent normally and yell at me. I of course won’t really listen but I am always good at faking I am…or there is that toilet I found…that would so be a shitty job for them to do….nah let them vent.

“Fine since no one has paper just go ahead and yell out your complaints…ether way I don’t really care if you like me or not. I am your sensei and as such I have my right to teach you in anyway I see fit. Also just cause so far I have just thrown one trap after another at you doesn’t mean I am not teaching. If you actually sat and thought about it I have been teaching you all in a very unorthodox way….oh wait this is your time to vent not mine….”

With a small laugh the Sunaku quickly shut her mouth and waited to see how much yelling the students were going to do. Then again she did notice Hirosue seemed to want to take a nap. This made the Sunaku wonder if the rest of the students were tired but quickly dismissed it as she pulled a blanket from no where and attempted to warp Hirosue up like a little cocoon and hang her from the roof of one of the buildings. A way of punishment maybe, or just to see what would happen.


Little Hirosue made a little yawn and cough an ahem.
Wiping a tear away, figuring what's with the mayhem.
Little Hirosue then listened to what each other said.
All the while dreaming at where Niwa's sand tower laid.

Little Suweh counted with all the numbers she could find.
Humming a song and tune of whatever comes to mind.
Little Suweh gently raised her hand before it's too late.
Jumping up quickly saying, "And where's my chocolate?"

Little Hirosue then noticed she was hanging upside down.
Looking all around her, she made a very confused frown.
Little Hirosue then quickly peeked with her very odd view.
Then settled on to real sleeping, not finding anything new.


Ayachi Takeo wrote:
Takeo was given the permission to vent, and that seemed fine enough by him to begin talking.

"I've got my own taste for unorthodox methods, but the degree by which you practice them goes to a large extreme higher than mere unconventional technique. While most teachers give people a task to perform, you're traps hardly gave us the opportunity to achieve that... especially that sand trap you set up. As imaginative as I am about the deeper meaning of a task, I'm not quite positive what being crushed by sand has to teach. With your words, I suppose the wisdom in your lesson lies in unconventional thought. However, I'm mostly just getting injured here. Then again, I doubt you're really listening too firmly to what I say, as I'm sure this eccentricity extends past the lesson and has been put to the test of conflicting views before. Really, there isn't much point in this speech apart from your simple command to do so."

His vent being completed, he felt no more moved in either emotional direction, mostly from the fact that it was likely falling on deaf ears.



Noiru Aki wrote:
Aki decided to simply ignore all of them since the sensei was only asking for them to yell all things they hated about her. Which were a lot. And she heard the Ayachi start his speech. Aki hated when people wasted time. It was one of those. She was certainly quite strange these days. Normally, she would be silly or act like Hirosue or something... But she felt a bit different around here. Seems like the atmosphere has changed... everyone's... normal moods.
She stood up from the rock she was sitting in and walked a few meters away from the team and sat at another place, looking at the setting sun.

No comments: