Monday, June 23, 2008

Falling Down


Sunaku Niwa wrote:
What a speech the boy gave held such anger that the Sunaku wondered why the boy was so angry at her. Is this boy serious, I mean come on at least he isn’t stuck in a class room watching me practice boring jutsu until the figured them out. Cause if he wants a lesson completely by the books I could, but that be way to boring on my half. Also when is that damn package getting here? I called for it so long ago, and yet no one has told me that they have left the gates or anything.

“Class I guess we will go on without the package for awhile, but I guess that I can find something for you all to do. I got it come at me, full force I mean really try to hurt me.”

What was wrong with this girl, she actually just ordered her class to attack her. Would they actually try it or would the chicken out. Maybe they would make another speech about how it would be impossible to lay a hand on her due to her rank. Well whatever they said this was a test and if they failed that be two of the three tests they failed, then again the last test was simple yet complex at the same time. After all if they had gotten smart they would have never split up, so basically they failed that part of the lesson from the start. Aki of course was meant to be alone, only so that she could have time to think about a question that was going to be asked of her. The question of course wasn’t going to be a simple one, if anything it would have been the most difficult test of the day.

“So what are you all waiting for another invitation to try and beat the hell out of your sensei?”




Noiru Aki wrote:
As Aki heard her sensei say this, she asked herself about what type of classes did the sensei gave. Was this a test or just... a tricky question?

Aki stood up and walked a few paces towards the sensei. She sighed and remembered how they had failed to success when they hadn't worked as a team. She walked towards the Ayachi and stood a meter from him. Then she glanced at Hirosue and shrugged. Hirosue wouldn't be able to do much... In her condition.

"Well, if we want to avoid failing this test, seems that we need to work together... You know any jutsus? I don't. Maybe we could combine our force. I don't know. Have any ideas?" Aki whispered to the Ayachi. She didn't really cared if the sensei heard or not.


Little Hirosue peeked an eye to down below.
Hearing the commotion down now to mellow.
Little Hirosue saw Aki shrugging quite a bit.
Now whispering to Ayachi quite exquisite.

Little Suweh strained to hear a bit of tell.
Perked her ears up and down now she fell.
Little Suweh kicked a wall for dear balance.
Falling down on Niwa like a wooden ballast.


Ayachi Takeo wrote:
(OOC: Sorry for the delay. I've been short on time and still remain to have little to spare. With that in mind, as extravagant as I would like to make this post, I will be basically cutting to the dialogue and bypassing the analysis by Takeo.)

"Well, if we want to avoid failing this test, seems that we need to work together... You know any jutsus? I don't. Maybe we could combine our force. I don't know. Have any ideas?"

Takeo spoke out of the earshot of Niwa,

"Seriously? You don't think I'd have a plan? I've got myself, an eight-year-old in a cocoon, and a girl without jutsu all at my disposal. How couldn't I have a plan? Of course I doubt I'd be able to get close to Niwa without any substance behind me. That substance of course, would be you, and to some extent I suppose, Hirosue.

Now, we have to look at the nature of our opponent. If I would take a guess based off of the magnitude of the sandtrap used on us, I'd wager that that is her element of choice. Sand, of course, is infamous for its defensive properties. It is likely that a frontal assault against a sand-wielder would be futile even for a higher ranked shinobi. If I were given an ideal situation, I would push the Sunaku into an offensive and utilize her own momentum, though as we have been assigned to the offensive role, that would be an impossible scenario, plus the fact that we wouldn't last long at our skill level. Frankly speaking, the best that can come out of this while she maintains control of the situation is to have us thrown around in ways that appeal to her twisted sense of comedy. And of course, she should have no problem reading us and keeping that necessary control. As far as I can see it, there is only one type of option that we can utilize.

That of course, is allow her to maintain control. Let her watch our plan fall apart underneath her power. At least that is what she will believe. The reality of course will be much different.

I suppose you've realized by now that we've got plenty of ruined buildings surrounding us. These ancient structures are more efficient at obscuring vision than trees. If we can get out of visual, we can pull whatever stunts we want, which is exactly what we're going to do.

I currently have the ability to make three clones and can also transform to a moderate degree. It'll be pretty easy to make group one and group two. A Takeo and an Aki to each group.

Group one is the group that you will be in. Of course Takeo will be there to keep you from damage. Well, that would be if it weren't for the fact that this Takeo was a clone. Nontheless, the fake Takeo will be the one that is serving point. As your group approaches, clone Takeo will be the first to go down, he being the closest. As soon as the devilishly handsome doppleganger recieves that damage, it will disappear in a puff of smoke.

This is where the psychology of the plan kicks in. As would be customary of most shinobi, Niwa should see this group as a mere diversion, being a rudimentary clone technique on both of our parts and nothing more. It's not as if we wouln't confirm her decisions.

No sooner than she realizes that this attack on the left flank was a diversion, the "real" group will spring out, Noiru Aki throwing senbon at mortally threatening areas of the sensei's body, obligating her to act. It also should confirm to her who the real people are and she'll proceed to toy with them, their diversion seen through and their futile physical attacks on the right flank being victimized.

But this is where the trick happens. Now that she's toying with the "real" group, she has permanently turned her attention away from the "fake" group, never to bother again with unreal manifestations that are incapable of doing her harm. It's too bad that that "clone" of Aki turned out to be the real Aki in the end. How could this be? Isn't the real Aki body switching out and barely surviving the onslaught of Niwa's relentless attacks.

No, that would be me in a transformed state. Both Takeo's were in fact clones. If all goes as planned, the remaining clone should be utilizing cowardice. After all, I'm fairly certain this is what the sensei's perception of me was after running away from that zombie genjutsu she used on me. Seeing as the real Takeo is on the right flank anyway, it shouldn't be too difficult to give Niwa the illusion that a smoke bomb was thrown from the clone's hand.

Now, back to you of course. While I'm being utterly abused thanks to my clone being a wuss, you remain with not an eye being laid on you. It's pretty obvious what you do from this position. You should have the capacity to get all the way behind her with her attention elsewhere, and from there, you strike, Niwa confident in the security of her rear flank. A fist should suffice, though you can use a senbon or shuriken if it is necessary.

Anyway, as it is natural for any human to do if only reflexively, it is likely that the sucker punch will cause her to lose focus either by turning her attention to the source of the pain, or simply knocking her off balance. Either result will do. From there, I'll release my Aki transformation and strik her with whatever resources I still maintain. The results should turn out nicely, at least for what we were directed to do.

Besides that, I've got one last ace in the hole. While you are flanking, try striking the thinnest part of the blanket Hirosue is wrapped in by a partial hit of the shuriken. If the gash is the correct length, the influence of gravity will eventually have its effect on it, and it will tear all of the way.

If for any reason, Niwa sees through the ruse, we should concentrate all of our efforts on herding her into the position directly below Hirosue. Considering the conditions of battle, specific placement of an enemy between two people shouldn't be that difficult. Hopefully, in the midst of the fighting, she will not realize the precarious position she's standing on, and as she toys with us or lectures, or whatever it is she plans on doing, hopefully the blanket will give and our own personal anvil would fall on her.

And if that doesn't work, consider Hirosue... timed reinforcements. Just don't miss with the shuriken and we should be fine. I'm confident that Hirosue has some competence lying within.

Oh, by the way. I'm not really asking you to follow my plan as much as I'm telling you. I like it... and besides, you didn't have a plan to contribute, did you? Besides, you're stuck in it. Voice your complaints as we go. As for me, I'm starting the plan about right...... NOW!"

At the precise moment that he uttered this, a Fuuma Shuriken could be seen unfolded, and flying directly at the Sunaku as Takeo moved. Before the large shuriken had a chance to reach whatever target that would be its final resting place, a new cloud of smoke had already emerged from where Takeo and Aki had just been standing. And just as quickly, Takeo was moving away from Niwa and towards the cover throughout the ruins... under the cover of smoke of course. Hopefully Aki had found herself compelled to follow.

[Actions:
1. Throw a Fuuma Shuriken within an instant using (Quickdraw).
2. While the shuriken flies, throw down a smoke bomb.
3. Pretty much executing the plan I just described. This needs Aki's consent. If she consents, keep going. If not, I already did the first two actions and am now somewhere in the ruins, probably without Aki beside me. To summarize my plan, I guess I'll go through the steps.
4. Find a spot where Niwa can't see in order to make 2 clones (Clone Rank Two) and transform into Aki (Transformation Rank Two)
5. Set up Aki with one of the clones and set up transformed Takeo with the other.
6. Aki's group heads out first, the clone of Takeo (still within visual of the real Takeo of course) being point. Fake Takeo should be destroyed in a smoking and whistling fashion affiliated with clones.
7. Takeo's group attacks on the other side. The real Takeo will use (Quickdraw) in order to throw down his last smokebomb to make it seem like the clone threw it. The clone acts cowardly and stays out of range of Niwa while transformed Takeo hopefully gets abused. Transformed Takeo will throw eight (Cool senbon at Niwa
8. Aki partially severs Hirosue's binding with a shuriken
9. While Takeo is abused, Aki flanks while Niwa's attention is elsewhere. She strikes Niwa in the back with whatever means Aki prefers.
10. Takeo releases the transformation and attacks Niwa, whose focus is hopefully lost by the strike. He'll use a katana slash if he didn't put the sword somewhere in order to make a more convincing transformation. Otherwise he'll use an (Enhanced Punch Rank One) if Niwa is still facing him and (Thousand Years of Pain Rank One) if he has wheeled around to face Aki.
11. If all else fails, buy time and wait for Hirosue to fall while Niwa is not paying attention.
12. If Hirosue does not strike Niwa in the fall, start fighting all-out and hope Hirosue reinforces, especially if she has not been noticed.
13. You do the Hokey-Pokey and you turn yourself around! That's what it's all about!
14. Hope I didn't miss anything essential.
15. If I did, hope Niwa read my post entirely.

(OOC: Uh, yeah Hirosue. Part of my plan was in cutting you down. I know you said you fell in your post... but I don't think that's exactly how it works because Niwa is the mod. You can try to squirm out and land on Niwa, but you can't actually say that you succeeded at such actions.)

Can you tell what took me so long now?



Little Hirosue is falling down, falling down, falling down.
Little Hirosue is still falling down, falling down, falling down.

No comments: